Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hdmi Reciever For A Plasma Tv Question About HMDI Hook Up With An HD Direct TV Reciever...?

Question about HMDI hook up with an HD Direct TV Reciever...? - hdmi reciever for a plasma tv

Ok, so I do if my Direct TV receiver to a reiever HD and I use the HDMI cable directly connect my 50 inch plasma HDTV in touch

"The image quality on all channels to be really good or is it only the HD channels, then only the image of high quality?

I think the upgrade so that you can use the HDMI cable, but I wonder if MTV or ESPN Better image quality means that an S-video cable with a standard receiver?

2 comments:

enggkid said...

I think HD channels. but it will improve if you have an HDTV receiver.

eHDMI said...

You will see a small change in the SD channels. HD is great because it is a digital video and audio with HDMI cable.

Post a Comment