Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mount And Blade 100 Pop Limit Installing A Ceiling Fan. Removed Light Fixture, Only 2 Wires Coming From Hole! A Blue One And A White One.?

Installing a ceiling fan. Removed light fixture, only 2 wires coming from hole! A Blue one and a White one.? - mount and blade 100 pop limit

The fan is white, blue, black and green off.

Does this mean that I can not install a ceiling fan?

This is the fan I have:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Avion-30-Multi-color ...

I use to install a ceiling fan help tutorial, but now I'm confused.

Ceiling Fan Tutorial:
http://www.easy2diy.com/cm/easy/diy_ht_i ...

Do you have any advice?

Measures taken so far:
1. Removal Schedule
2. Join reinforced ceiling fan box, ceiling mount

I'm still on the fuse box, but I will not do it until you have an idea of what I get for the next step in my project.

Please help ... And please talk safely with me, as I 5 years, so you can 100% if I understand what you mean.

2 comments:

kclifer said...

Operate the fan blue and black cap together.Connect blue box.
Connect the fan on the empty white box.
If you have a green wire on the fan mounting bracket, then connect the ground screw top box when the box metal.Other wise, simply return to the green wire.

sojourns... said...

I'm pretty sure that the lighting in the black, goes in the middle of the picture and the white goes to the edge to make aluminum screws in the center. (I did think a few lights in my house recently, and that's the way they were. I), the son of two 4 for lighting and 2 for the fan. You can follow both for the lighting, then add two for the fan. Simple 3 son put to test with a plug at 3 and son with a different port. With luck you will get it right the first time. If not, do the second attempt, which almost surely. Good luck. I hope to get a better answer.

Post a Comment