Sunday, February 21, 2010

Are You More Fertile After A Chemical Pregnancy I Just Had A Chemical Pregnancy (+ Test 1 Day - The Next). Is It True Your More Fertile The Next Month?

I just had a chemical pregnancy (+ test 1 day - the next). Is it true your more fertile the next month? - are you more fertile after a chemical pregnancy

I just had a chemical pregnancy / early miscarriage. Had I not had a first test might have thought that my period one or two days later.

I wonder if the rumor that you are most fertile months, is it? I understand that you should wait several months after clinical miscarriages, but if the same thing with a situation like this, where not even remember most of the people that she was pregnant?

1 comments:

Ricecake... said...

If you were pregnant a few weeks after the progesterone levels were increased in the second half of the cycle. You will soon fall, but probably more fertile this month.

There is no reason for you to wait to try again, a chemical pregnancy is not a violation of the body is like a miscarriage.

Good luck!

Post a Comment