Thursday, February 18, 2010

Black Family Naturist Good Websites With Information About A Free Black Family During The Civil War? ?

Good websites with information about a Free Black Family during the Civil War? ? - black family naturist

I am a Civil War PowerPoint on the life of a free black family. This is a draft. My teacher gave us a list of websites, but none of them is from a free black family, because we all choose our class family. Everyone was like "owner of the plantation South" and "the abolition of the death penalty Family" that I really need a few good sites that have journal entries and photos. I need at least three websites so its not as if my plagerism bibliography. Thank you!

1 comments:

Homer said...

It is not possible, a specific website, but check out the free black population of South Carolina (about 1 / 3 as) of the Civil War, or make it real and interesting study of the ownership of slaves and free black in the "modern slave trade in Africa.

Post a Comment