Monday, February 22, 2010

Names Of Retro Themed Events What Activities And Entertainment Should There Be At A 25th Birthday Party?

What activities and entertainment should there be at a 25th birthday party? - names of retro themed events

I started planning my 25th Birthday. To next year in the summer of 2010

Category Blast to the Past 80 and 90 and 60 and 70 years. I'm going to) any family and friends of arc (approximately 150 people in old age: Invite children to adults. It will not eat food (fish and meat quality and pig roast buffet), drinks and music, but I'm not sure if I have to do planned activities for people. No dancing all - because people are less diversified, can not play rap music or a particular style. Most people expect to be traded? I want something like cars or anything that people are their own thing - even a section on poker or Twister or bingo has created to do, can. I just know, dont what! If yor to go to the anniversary, what do you do it himself, with his wife, grandmother, children?

Another thing I would add that eight women who are friends and I would like to invite to work on the Arc, there are three ladies with the name of Debbie and three other women named Patricia, Carmen, Beth Ann Becky and Jill.

There are two songs by Sondheim, I know we sing "You Could Drive a Person Crazy", an Andrews Sisters as the number Ditty for a man named Bobby, he is surrounded by friends


The other is "You have to have something" that the three strippers, a butterfly elegant Roman-style trumpet and a woman are transformed into places of interest, the tips you need for a Gi Gypsy "mmick ", so that in the burlesque world.

There are things Retrojunk http://www.retrojunk.com/

And TV Party! http://www.tvparty.com/

I later added television and other things retro

0 comments:

Post a Comment