Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How Many Calories Are In A Garden Pizza Can You Check My Diet? Which Foods Do I Need More Of And Less Of?

Can you check my diet? which foods do i need more of and less of? - how many calories are in a garden pizza

I do the diet K speicla which means they have to 2 meals per day with a bowl of Special K. I change eating more fruit and vegetables than usual - I am a vegetarian

ONE DAY = 30 minutes of exercise videos and small pool
Groups
--
Bowl of grapes
--
+ Vegetable Dishes Potatoes
½ Choc Chip Pudding finger Kit Kat few

SECOND DAY = ½ hours running around the garden / pool
Groups
--
Blueberries
= Ciabata few chips of celery, tomatoes, cheese
undercut
--
Special K
Wedges and spring rolls

THIRD DAY = hour movement in the garden / pool
Special K
Blueberries
undercut
Special K
Apple
middle of a pizza wedges, ice

FOURTH DAY = idem Thames Tour of Kingstonlol half n Runner
Special K
grilled vegetable wrap
Banana and Blueberry Smoothie
Healthy Chips
Special K
Apple
undercut

DAY FIVE garden with J = 30 minutes, hours and 15 minutes with Jess
Special K
little shake
Special K
700 calories of pizza! AHH (a slice and a half: O) I am so I had to eat the feeling
Tomatoes and lettuce and hummus


How many calories I burn and take in a day on average, does not it?
Thank you!
little ice shock

0 comments:

Post a Comment